MARS - Report Capture System
MARS is the next generation COLD product designed to bridge the gap between core reporting systems and the Laserfiche repository.
MARS allows application generated content such as reports, forms, invoices, statements etc., to be easily captured, converted and archived directly into the Laserfiche repository.
Automated configuration tools allow the end user to set up unattended processing of all electronic content and seamlessly import it into your Laserfiche repository.
Graphical overlays can be created that enhance the look and feel of your documents as part of the user defined project setup.
MARS is also scalable and allows multiple projects to be setup and run concurrently. This important design feature accelerates processing in that a single project may be able to handle many different types of documents during the same process cycle.
Flexible definitions using regular expressions to enable pattern matching and allow MARS to process multiple documents or forms and extract the requisite metadata required for the accurate indexing of archived documents.
Leverage the power of MARS and Laserfiche to turn your enterprise data into enterprise assets.
- Easily integrates with most core data processing systems
- Auto captures reports / forms and stores them in PDF format
- Auto indexes captured reports and stores them in the Laserfiche repository
- Instant access to stored reports by report name, creation date and group
- Significantly reduces paper expense, research time and paper storage
- Complete integration with other documents stored in Laserfiche repository
- Can be used with third party programs that generate ASCII text / PDF reports
- Store reports in the Laserfiche repository
- Accepts reports from multiple sources
- Process immediately or by defined schedule
- Supports multiple text formats
- Stores unrecognized reports until processed
- Archive Windows and Unix based reports
- Auto index based on pre-defined user criteria
Folder and Report File Features
- Intuitive folder structure makes searches easy
- Supports folders within folders report organization
- Use sticky notes to annotate report documents
- Universally accepted format
Benefits to the Enterprise
- Reduction in paper transaction costs
- Quieter environment
- Reduction in scanned items
- Improved lookup for archived reports
- Improved security
- Reduction in reporting errors
- Quicker research capabilities
- Historical record look-up
- Integrated statements with burst capability
- Unattended operation
Recommended System Requirements
- Dedicated or Virtual Server
- 2.4 GHz or faster processer
- 4GB Memory
- Sufficient free hard drive or SAN Capacity
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or higher
(Supports 32 or 64 bit OS)
- Laserfiche release 7.2 or higher