Robust Business Process ManagementLaserfiche Workflow™ is a flexible, easy-to-use tool for automating, modeling and managing your business processes. Workflow easily simplifies complex tasks with minimal IT support.
With its ability to integrate with a wide variety of enterprise applications, Workflow can be used to execute repeatable processes in a consistent manner across the organization, optimizing resource efficiency, cost and service delivery.
Workflow is just as easy to deploy and maintain as it is to use. Workflow’s flexible architecture helps you automate your business processes in a way that both fits your existing IT infrastructure and helps you optimize system performance.
To promote greater visibility, Laserfiche Workflow includes detailed reporting functionality so that you can quickly determine which workflows are running and where a particular item is located in a workflow. New reporting provides detailed information about your workflows, including the average time it took them to run—in a table or a chart.
No matter how complex your business processes may be, you can manage them from a single location—the Workflow Administration Console. The Workflow Administration Console enables you to monitor and interact with your workflows and provides advanced performance options to ensure that Workflow takes full advantage of your system’s resources.
In this way, Workflow not only helps you automate business processes, but also makes them more transparent, providing you with a singular location from which to monitor and refine your organization’s operations.
Simple Workflow: Setting Deadlines
- Incoming contract is recognized by Workflow and routed to a processing folder.
- Workflow notifies the financial controller/contract admin of the contract via email.
- Controller or admin marks document as approved or denied.
- If controller or admin does not view and mark the document approved or denied, escalation begins and a reminder is sent at intervals of your choice.
- Once contract is marked approved or denied, Workflow routes the document to it's final filed location.